Please see the below helpful hints and tips to make your search and eventual application that much easier as we understand that this can be an exhausting process.
Finding the Right Property
The rental market is very tight and often moves quickly. With a vacancy rate of commonly under 2%, it will pay to make sure you are organised well before a) you need to move and b) before you view a property, you are aware of what is required to make a successful application.
Our Property Manager will conduct open for inspections on all our available rental properties per week. We commonly advertise these open times online as well as sending a reminder SMS all interested parties. Once you identify a property you wish to view, make sure you email our office to register your interest so we can add you to our enquiries register.
Contact our Property Manager directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5477 7600
Tips to a Successful Application
To apply for a property please see our current available properties here.
Once you are on the property you wish to apply for there is a “Apply for this property” button, this will take you to our online application Tenapp. Or please see link here
. Please ensure you provide all required documentation at time of applying. Including correct phone numbers and email addresses to prevent delays in your application being processed.
Here is what you will need:
- Full contact information of all proposed occupants including mobile phone numbers and email addresses
- Current residential address information
- Details of all pets (if any) including type, size and whether they are kept inside or outside
- Vehicle registration numbers for all proposed occupants and whether any of the occupants are smokers or not
- Personal References, to be on the safe side its best to have 2 personal references that are already written and available to be attached to the application
- Employment Details, name of your employer and payroll contact details including email and phone number. We do need to email and call to confirm employment
- Employment and/or Work Reference, this needs to be different to the payroll contact
Identification – 100 points required
- Proof of Income/Pay Slips (Compulsory)
- Current Bank Statement (Compulsory)
- Centrelink Statement (Compulsory) if receiving any centrlink payments
- Proof of Address (Electricity / Phone Bill) – 10 points
- Photo ID (Drivers License/Passport) – 40 points each
- Birth Certificate – 10 points
- Bank/Medicare Cards – 10 points each
- Copy of Residential Rates Notice – 10 points if current property owner
How we process your application
- Before submitting your application, you or or someone on your behalf will need to view the property and accept you would like to apply for the property in its current condition
- Your application will be processed during normal business hours, we do require 2 business days to process
- After checking, your application is submitted to the owner for their decision- their decision is final.
Should your application be successful
- You will not be committed to the property until you view and agree to the relevant Tenancy Agreement and its terms. Once agreed, you are committed to the property and are required to pay 2 weeks rent within 24 hours. The property will not be removed from our availability list until the rent is paid and the agreement is fully signed
- Once the commencement date is agreed, it can not be changed
- Before moving in, you are required to pay your bond, equivalent to 4 weeks rent. We do not accept bond transfers, however QLD housing bond loans will be accepted once approved.
- We are a cashless office and therefore require electronic payment of rent.
- Our office will make an appointment with you in our office to sign the relevant tenancy documentation. These appointments can be made weekdays between 9am – 4pm, allow 30mins for this.