A message to our clients.
The health and wellbeing of our members and our customers is of paramount importance to our company.
Although we do not believe there is any reason to panic, it’s clear that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is
spreading globally, especially over the past six weeks. It’s important that we take measures to mitigate the
spread of the virus to ensure the safety of our communities, particularly the elderly
and immunocompromised. The following summarises the steps we are taking in response to the challenge of the coronavirus, and
doing all we can to provide a clean and safe environment for our members and customers.
• Where the Australian Government recommends voluntary isolation for staff returning from overseas,
we will have them work from home for the recommended isolation period.
• We will ask clients on entering our business, open homes and OFIs if they have been overseas in
the last two weeks. Clients who have travelled to any high-risk areas will be asked not to attend our
business or open homes for 14 days. Before attending tenancies for routine inspections, we will make
• Our staff will wash hands and sanitise A-frames, flags and digital devices between open homes.
• Hand sanitiser (where we can access) will be available throughout our business and open homes and
all bathrooms will be stocked with disinfectant hand wash/soap.
• Signs will be put up in open homes discouraging physical contact and suggesting norms of conduct.
• In our office, all door handles, phones, reception desks, water filters and common areas will be wiped
with sanitisers regularly throughout the day.
• We work on the run much of the time so are used to using technology to stay in touch – we will
prioritise these types of communication given the COVID-19 circumstances.