Jodi Price has lived on the Sunshine Coast with her husband and son for 28 years, the majority of that time in their Mountain Creek home, and enjoys all the Sunshine Coast lifestyle has to offer. Jodi has been the owner and Principal of Ray White Mountain Creek for 6 years and worked in the area before an office was established for the past 17 years and is a true advocate for the Mountain Creek community.
Jodi and the team at Ray White Mountain Creek have been regular supporters of many local charities, in particular SunnyKids, of which they host The Great Mountain Creek Easter Egg Hunt annually. It's local events like these that has led Jodi to be so well known in the area, and why so many locals call on Jodi when the time comes to sell their family homes.
Jodi's reputation is paramount in her community and her straight forward no-nonsense approach in real estate is just one of the many reasons why Jodi has achieved #1 selling agent in the suburb for several years now. When you need advice on the property market, it's best to speak to a professional such as Jodi who, with her tenure, knowledge and experience, is the real estate expert in Mountain Creek.
Jodi has been working with the Ray White brand for over a decade. Armed with a huge local, interstate and international database and a personal passion for property, Jodi will work closely with you to achieve the best possible result and help you make selling your home an enjoyable experience. Real Estate is not just a job for Jodi, it is her business. Jodi is constantly re-investing in her business to create greater opportunities for her clients.
Jodi prides herself in honesty and integrity, and her straight forward approach to life, gets the job done!
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2019 - Top Referring Salesperson in Number of Loans - Regional Winner
- 2019 - Top Referring Salesperson in Volume - Regional Winner
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Referring Salesperson Volume of Loans - No. 1
- 2016 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2017 - $3 million in settled commission in their career
- 2017 - Premier Member (AUS) And 2 earlier awards