Designed for Sunshine Coast Living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Designed with Sunshine Coast living in mind this fabulous 5 year old home has been carefully designed to make the most of its location and aspect. Contemporary finishes and neutral tones make this home a joy to live in. Start your morning enjoying breakfast in the outdoor alfresco dining area which flows effortlessly from the main living area. Finish the day with a glass of wine in the opposite patio looking over the garden. Beautifully maintained and presented the attention to detail and care that has been taken in creating this home is evident throughout.
The master bedroom situated at the rear of the house is large and private and features a stunning ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and ample robe. The guest bedroom is light and bright and flows effortlessly out to the side patio with a view of the garden.
The home has been thoughtfully built to allow the current owner to run her business from home while still giving privacy from her main living zone. Clients are welcomed into a foyer where they can view a peaceful patio area with Balinese statue providing a lovely place to sit quietly and read while waiting for their appointment.
Just a short stroll to the lakefront pathway gives you easy access around the entire Brightwater lake. This home will not disappoint. Make time to inspect this property today!
Features We Love:
- Beautifully designed and positioned for the Sunshine Coast Lifestyle
- Just metres to the lake at the end of the street
- Multiple alfresco areas for contemplation, wining and dining
- Fully fenced and secure
- Contemporary finishes throughout
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Close to shopping precinct and Brightwater tavern
- Close to Brightwater and Mountain Creek schools
- Short drive to new Kawana Hospital precinct
- 6 mins to Mooloolaba Beach
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.