Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Fantastic Brightwater Lifestyle
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This modern architecturally designed home has been thoughtfully positioned to allow a lovely connection between the indoor and outdoor living spaces while providing ample room for a pool and grassed area for the kids to enjoy. Featuring four good size built-in bedrooms upstairs plus a separate study there is ample room for you and your guests. The kitchen, living and dining areas flow effortlessly out through sliding doors which blur the lines between indoor and outdoor living, taking advantage of the beautiful Sunshine Coast lifestyle. You will love using this space for entertaining or simply as a lovely spot to sit and relax with a cup of tea in the morning or glass of champagne in the afternoon.
The kitchen is large and functional with large preparation bench and plenty of storage, dishwasher and microwave space. The large walk-in-pantry will inspire your master chef creations with everything at your fingertips.
You will love the neutral colour palette and modern finishes throughout the home with floor to ceiling tiles in the bathrooms. There is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy the lifestyle this home provides.
The property is ideally positioned to access all the amenities Brightwater has to offer including the ever popular Brightwater Primary School, Brightwater Waterfront Tavern and Brightwater market place.
Just a short stroll to the lakefront pathway gives you easy access around the entire Brightwater lake. This home will not disappoint. The owner has purchased elsewhere so this property will be sold. Make time to inspect this property today!
Features We Love:
- Beautifully designed and positioned for the Sunshine Coast Lifestyle
- Alfresco area for entertaining and relaxation
- Open plan living and dining area flows effortlessly out to the alfresco area
- Master bedroom with lake glimpses, walk in robe & dual vanity ensuite
- Four good size bedrooms each with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Large main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet
- Ducted zoned air conditioning
- Large fully fenced yard with space for a pool and swings
- Security screens throughout
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Study nook located under the stairs with additional storage
- Close to shopping precinct and lakefront Brightwater Tavern
- Easy access to the lakefront walking track
- Located in the very popular Brightwater and Mountain Creek school zones
- 5 mins to the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital precinct
- 5 mins to Mooloolaba Beach
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Study Nook
300m² / 0.07 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.