Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Sold Prior to Auction
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in one of Mooloolaba's most sought-after locations, 29 Meta Street is perfectly located just 300m from Mooloolaba beach, restaurants and shopping. Situated on a corner block with a split level Spanish inspired residence you will love the size and space this property provides.
The home is filled with natural light, cool coastal breezes and features timber bi-fold doors opening up on both sides of the living area blurring the lines between indoor and outdoor living. Timber floors and slate flooring make this the perfect beachside home.
Weekend BBQ's will be a hit with family and friends while the in-ground pool will keep the kids entertained for hours. Enjoy summer filled days by the pool or slip down to the beach to catch some early morning waves.
With five generously sized bedrooms 29 Meta Street offers plenty of space and privacy for a large family or anyone seeking a fantastic investment in the heart of Mooloolaba. This home ticks the boxes for year-round entertaining with a large eat-in kitchen that flows effortlessly to the indoor and outdoor dining areas. Enjoy balmy summer evenings with your loved ones, with a glass of wine in hand, while relaxing under the stars.
There is ample storage, grassy areas and a dedicated play area for children and pets to play providing room for everyone and everything.
Life will feel like you have stepped into a year-round holiday, with so much to offer right on your doorstep. Enjoy Mooloolaba's beaches, shopping, parks, restaurants and cafes all just a short stroll away.
If you have been looking for a holiday home, a permanent home or a fantastic investment opportunity then you must inspect this property. Offered for the first time in 18 years this property will be hotly contested so make your interest known today.
Offered for sale now or at the forthcoming auction.
FEATURES WE LOVE:
- Prestige location just 300m from Mooloolaba Beach
- Landscaped 607m2 corner block
- 5 bedrooms, spacious split level living
- Separate rumpus/multi-purpose room
- Multiple outdoor areas for relaxation
- In-ground pool and air conditioning
- Master with WIR, ensuite, balcony
- Large eat in kitchen with bi-folds out to rear timber deck
- Large kids play area off the downstairs multi-purpose room
- Opposite Mooloolaba State School
- Located in the Mountain Creek State High catchment
- Generous storage throughout
- Superb location, walk to beach, restaurants and shops
- Popular for Air BnB bookings
- Off street parking for four vehicles
- First time offered in 18 years
- Solar electricity
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.