Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stylish Duplex in Sought after location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This fabulous, contemporary three bedroom duplex will delight you with its privacy and spaciousness. Entering via a beautifully landscaped pathway to the large timber door entrance you are greeted by a spacious open plan living and dining area with galley style kitchen. The living area features high ceilings, further enhancing the sense of space and openness. Flowing effortlessly from the living area is a private alfresco patio perfect for relaxing and unwinding with a glass of wine or enjoying time with family and friends. The kitchen which looks out to the alfresco area features stone benches, stainless steel appliances and ample storage and bench space.
The bedrooms are all ample in size and include built in robes while the master bedroom features a large robe and modern ensuite. There is a separate laundry and main bathroom plus a large linen cupboard providing plenty of additional storage. This modern duplex is rendered and spacious, providing low maintenance living with no body corporate fees. A good size yard at the rear offers the perfect opportunity for the keen gardener to make this into a fabulous space.
There is a 24 hour gym at the end of the street as well as hairdresser, bakery and convenience store plus Coles is just a short drive away providing all the conveniences you could want.
The University of the Sunshine Coast as well as Sienna & Matthew Flinders Colleges are all within walking distance, making this a solid investment opportunity.
Features We Love:
- Fabulous Outdoor Alfresco Entertainment Area
- Galley Kitchen With loads of bench space and storage
- Three Bedrooms With Built-ins
- Tiled Living Area With High Ceilings
- Large open plan living
- Air-conditioned living and dining area and ceiling fans throughout
- Security screens throughout
- Fully Fenced Backyard, Ideal For Small Pet
- Rendered Construction & Colorbond Roof
- Cul-de-sac position
- Double Remote Garage with Internal Access
- Easy Access To Motorway
- No body Corporate fees just a combined Insurance Levy
- Walk To University & Matthew Flinders College
- Current rental appraisal $450-$460 per week
This duplex simply will not last so don't delay your inspection!
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.